Headcel cellulose is an effective papermaking additive and can be used in many procedures such as pigment coating, adding in the pulp and surface sizing, with good water-retaining property, dispersibility and shear thinning.
Main Functions of Headcel in Papermaking Industry In Surface Sizing
- Headcel has favorable rheological and film-forming properties.
- Headcel helps to reduce the pores on the surface and enhance oil resistance of paper.
- Headcel can improve the brightness and gloss of paper.
- Headcel can increase the stiffness and smoothness of paper, and control curly phenomena.
- Headcel can enhance the surface strength and abrasion resistance of paper, reduce the phenomena of lining and improve the printing quality.
In papermaking industry, Headcel can be used in pulp-making process to enhance the residence and wet strength; In surface sizing, it can act as the excipient of pigment to enhance the internal cohesive power, reduce printing dust and improve the printing quality; In paper coating, it is beneficial for the dispersion and flowability of pigment and can enhance the finish, smoothness, optical performance and printability.
75HD100 75HD4000 65HD4000